- The XPROG-box project is a continuation of the project XPROG and now supports more than 2000 units (serial EEPROM`s, Microcontrollers (MCU), Electronics Control Units (ECU), DashBoards, Immobilizers, Calculators and others). Each XPROG-boxhas a unique 16-byte hardware ID that helps identify your XPROG and solve the potential problems. Third party XPROG hardware (various clones, xprog, xprog-m, ...) users can also use the XPROG-box software and firmware if their XPROG hardware registered. How to register third party XPROG hardware, you can find here.
- Registered XPROG-box hardware(enclosure manufactured from CNC milled aluminum(not a plastic)), with a unique hardware ID.
- XPROG-box software (V6.5.7). (Each new version is available for free download for registered XPROG-box hardware users).
- All software and all hardware available at the purchase time
- micro USB Cable.
Requirements for PC
- Hard drive: 500MB free space
- Communication: One free USB port
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/WIN7...WIN11
- Internet connection