Xprog-m Adapter ADP-0017
- Adapter ADP-0017 is included in the 'XPROG-box basic set' package, but you can also buy it as spare part.
- Adapter can be used with any xprog-m, xprog-box or xprog-m clone.
- This product is designed, manufactured in the EU and fully comply with our quality assurance procedures.
- Bypass security (in-circuit).
- Read/Write EEPROM/FLASH: Freescale HC12, 9S12, 9S12X, 9S12XE, Micronas CDC32xx.
- Interface: in-circuit (BDM, JTAG)
- Compatible authorizations: AUTH-0004, AUTH-0018, AUTH-0020, AUTH-0021, AUTH-0024-3, AUTH-0024-5, AUTH-0027-2
- appropriate software authorization.
- Adapter ADP-0017
- XPROG connector BL16x2
- Twisted pair wire for XTAL connection
General recomendations how to read secured HC12, 9S12, 9S12X, 9S12XE(T,P)
- In all cases, we recommend lift MCU OSC pin from PCB.
- Use twisted pair wire as included in the package or similar.
- Security must bypassed up to 10..15 seconds. if not, cancel bypass security, check wires connection and device type. Otherwise MCU can be damaged.
- Never try to bypass security more than 10..15 seconds.