Tango SLK-06 – Sniffer for Toyota-H Immobilizer AKL solution
Tango SLK06 Sniffer Overview:
Tango SLK-06 Sniffer is used for Toyota 8A all keys lost without removing any parts from the car
Tango SLK06 will collect the data from Toyota 8a Immobilizer for vehicles with Toyota (H) keys.
And it will create a master key on LKP-04, utilizing SLK-06, which further serves for diagnostic authorization for key addition, without need to replace or reset the immobilizer.
The function allows to solve Tango Toyota H all keys lost (Tango Toyota H key AKL) situation on Toyota vehicles equipped with 128bit H immobilization system (Page1 39,59,3A,5A) regardless of (EU/Asia/USA) market,
During the process, car data is not altered in any way. CR1620 battery required.
How to use SLK06 to Sniff data from car
- Disconnect the car battery for (1-3min)
- Reconnect car battery
- Insert battery in SLK-06 (LED will blink few times)
- Hold SLK-06 next to the ignition lock
- Insert blank key blade (without any transponder) into the ignition and switch ON
- If steps from 1 to 5 are performed correctly the LED of SLK-06 will start blinking.
Hold it in position until LED stops blinking and turns solid red. At this point part of data gathering is complete.
Don't remove the battery from SLK-06 !
- Turn ignition switch OFF and remove the key from it.
- Perform steps from 4 to 7 again. After this data gathering is complete.
When steps 1 to 8 are complete you can verify if data collection was performed successfully in Tango main software by using Autodetect:
SLK-06 is programmed.
State after data obtaining procedure is completed.
Note that, during Autodetect Tango will turn OFF the SLK-06 LED, but this is not a problem, collected data remains.
Toyota H key all keys lost Calculation using Tango SLK-06
- Connect Tango and start Tango.exe
- Select region Asia, then Toyota->Utility->SLK06 Sniffer
- Insert SLK-06 in Tango coil
- Press Run Online Calculation (this step requires Internet connection)
You will receive a message that our servers have received your request and will start calculating the data.
The process can take from 6 minutes up to several hours (depends on several factors and servers ' load).
Once servers have received the data SLK-06 is no longer needed, you can remove its battery.
Tango doesn't need to remain open; you can close the software, disconnect Tango, or continue using it for some other work. If Tango remains opened and there is an internet connection it will check once per minute for the status of the calculation request.
- You can check the status of your request by pressing Check Calculation Status
- When calculation is complete you will be prompted to save a file.
This step is optional and just allows proceeding with Master Key Creation at a later point, or in case you want to run another calculation right away. Our servers store the data of the last queued calculation indefinitely.
Previous calculation is erased when a new calculation request is submitted.
Toyota H Master Key Creation (Write Toyota H Transponder)
- Once Tango SLK-06 Calculation process is complete, place a blank LKP-04 in Tango coil
- Press Write from Online Service
- Tango programmer ABK-2087
- SLK-06 Sniffer ABK-2087-TOY-EML-SLK-06
- LKP-04 transponder ABK-4411
- Valid Tango software subscription or if you own the Tango software pack
- Internet connection
Q: Tango Sniffer (SLK-06) doesn't blink?
A: Sniffer battery is not inserted or low battery, Sniffer is not placed correctly or next to ignition switch, or other vehicle issues.
The sniffer itself can be tested in by pressing Autodetect on the Tango.
Q: During Obtaining data LED on SLK-06 blinks, but then it doesn't turn solid?
A: Data obtaining failure. At the present moment, roughly 50% of all vehicles equipped with H immobilizer ever produced can be done using our system. Unfortunately, they can't be categorized.
Supported models can conditionally be referred to as ""First Generation H Immobilizer"".
The bulk of vehicles equipped with 1st Gen are 2013-2014. Statistic on later vehicles is not exact as Toyota production information is not publicly disclosed.
MCU used in 1st Gen H is marked 11910. H systems with MCUs marked 12xxx is not supported.
Q: Tango show Error: ""Calculation error. Please make a new sniffing and try calculating again""
A: Blank key or no SLK-06 placed in Tango / Obtaining data steps were not performed well.
Q: Tango show Error: Detected zero captured frame. Expected at least two frames.
A: During Obtaining data steps 1 to 8 were not performed.
Q: Tango show Error: Detected one captured frame. Expected at least two frames.
A: During Obtaining data step 8 was not performed.