- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Extremely fast speed high than model SUPERPRO/501S.
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers.
- PC hosted mode and stand-alone mode. Under PC hosted modes the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip. Under stand-alone mode the programmer is controlled via the keypad and the LCD display. A CF card is used to store the project files. User can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system thank for the stand-alone mode.
- ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability. ±5% and ±10% Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful functions.
Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
can be set for project files and production volume control
Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
Log file is useful for quality tracking.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- WINDOWS XP/VISTA/Win7 compatibility